If you are not so good in remembering your safety passwords then Norton Identity safe is a solution for you. It manages your password and removes the hassle to remember all your passwords and account usernames. It makes your logging easier, faster and more secure. It keeps you protected anywhere you go.
You should organize your Norton Identity Safe effectively as it is connected with the official account. To do so, you should first understand the reason behind the need to organize the Norton Identity Safe Logins.
Why do you need to organize the Norton Identity Safe Logins?
Login information of Norton Identity Safe includes your credentials to sign-in. These credentials are the same for Internet banking, emails, online shopping or social networking.
- It lets you to add the login credentials.
- It stores your multiple accounts or passwords
- The Norton Identity Safe Logins makes your search process faster and insightful.
- It lets you manage your settings to be automatic.
- It offers you to access your sign in information, which you have saved even after the website expires.
- The Norton Identity Safe keeps all the credentials, which you have used for the first time to sign in.
- It secures your sensitive data present on the websites if any.
- If you are a subsequent user to a particular website, Norton Safe Login lets you sign in automatically.
- It is compatible with Internet Explorer, Firefox or Google Chrome.
- You can use Norton Safe Login to manage password safety vaults.
What are the minimum requirements for hardware to have a Norton Safe Login?
- Your hardware should have a hard disk space of 300 MB.
- Your hardware should have 300 MHz for MS Windows XP.
- Your hardware should have 256 MB of RAM processing.
- Your hardware should have 1 GHz for MS Windows.
How you can organize your Norton Identity Safe Logins ?
- First, you need to login into the official Norton website.
- Enter your credentials such as your registered email id or password to access your account with Norton.
- You will be redirected to the main Norton product window.
- Now, search for the Identity option and double click on it.
- Click on the ‘Identity Safe’ option.
- You have to click on the ‘Logins’ option.
- Now, look for the login option in your search box.
- Open the display window and click on the ‘Edit’ option.
- Fill the required field and then click on the ‘Save’ button. Your Norton Identity safe login is good to go.