Norton Security Standard is a single solution to protect all your devices: PC, Mac, tablet or smartphone (1 device maximum). You’re protected against viruses, spyware, dangerous websites and downloads, spammers, hackers and more.
Norton Security Standard includes protection for a single device. It is a good choice for users that need protection for a PC or Mac based computer. Norton Security license is good for 1 device only.
WHAT IS NORTON SECURITY STANDARD?
Norton Security Standard is part of Symantec’s all-new 2017 product lineup, which has been greatly simplified compared to previous years. Gone are Norton AntiVirus, Norton Internet Security, Norton 360 and Norton 360 Multi-Device. Customers now have a choice between Norton Security Standard, Norton Security Deluxe and Norton Security Premium.
Norton Security Standard protects all your devices no matter what they are: PC, Mac®, tablet, smartphone. You don’t need to buy different security products for different devices. And as a user you don’t have to worry about what happens behind the scenes on these devices; your data and privacy are always safe.
IS NORTON SECURITY STANDARD THE RIGHT PRODUCT FOR ME?
If you are an individual with one device to protect but do not need or want to back up your data, yes.
Do you use a desktop computer to store your pictures and videos at home? A tablet to video-chat with relatives when traveling? A smartphone to quickly check your emails on the bus? All these devices can be protected in a tailored manner by Norton Security Standard, and so can your privacy as you use them.
Thanks to Norton Security Standard’s ease of use you can add protection to a new device you just purchased, or move protection from one device to another. Protecting your data and your personal information needs to be straightforward and you should not have to worry about it, no matter what device you use at any point in time.
If you are a current Norton AntiVirus or Norton Internet Security user, then Norton Security Standard is a product to upgrade to. Not to worry, it is a very quick process and you will benefit from even more protection than before.
WHAT ARE NORTON SECURITY STANDARD’S TOP FEATURES AND BENEFITS?
Norton Security Standard’s core value is to offer protection for all your devices, regardless of type, without you worrying about what takes place in the background. To sum it up: choose what devices to safeguard and go about your business. Here are some of Norton Security Standard’s most notable features and benefits:
- Currently using Norton AntiVirus or Norton Internet Security? Upgrading is easy.
- Norton Security Standard is a single solution to protect all your devices: PC, Mac®, tablet or smartphone (1 device maximum).
- You’re protected against viruses, spyware, dangerous websites and downloads, spammers, hackers and more.
- Buying more devices? No problem, they are covered. Just add them to your subscription.
- Need to transfer protection from one device to another after an upgrade? Easily done.
- Lost your tablet or smartphone? Locate it or wipe out its data instantly to prevent unauthorized access.
- Protects 1 device: PC, Mac, smartphone or tablet
- Real-time online threat protection (ransomware, viruses, spyware, malware and other online threats).
- PC Cloud Backup3 (10 GB of secure online storage space).
- 100% Virus Protection Promise2: Norton experts will keep your device virus-free, or your money back.
- Dark Web Monitoring powered by LifeLock§: monitors and notifies you if your personal information is found on the dark web.
- Secure VPN with bank-grade encryption, anonymous browsing and ad-tracker blocker for 1 device.
- Password Manager.
- PC SafeCam.
- 24/7 support.
Your subscription begins when your purchase is completed (or otherwise, when your payment is received). You must download and install on each device, or complete enrollment to get protection.
By subscribing, you are purchasing a recurring subscription which will automatically renew after the first term.
The price quoted today is valid for the first term of your subscription. After that, your subscription will be billed at the applicable monthly or annual renewal price here. The price is subject to change, but we will always send you a notification email in advance.
You can cancel your subscription at my.norton.com or by contacting Member Services & Support. For more details, please visit the Return Policy.
Your subscription may include product, service and /or protection updates and features that may be added, modified or removed subject to the acceptance of the Customer Agreement.
The number of supported devices allowed under your plan are for personal or household use only. Not for commercial use. If you have issues adding a device, please contact Member Services & Support.
The NEW Norton 360 Standard has 3 core levels of protection :
- Get protection for your PC, Mac, smartphone or tablet in real-time against ransomeware, viruses, spyware, malware and other online threats. Stay safe from existing and emerging online threats; navigate the Internet, shop and bank with confidence.
- With PC Cloud Backup3, automatically back up your PC data to the cloud as a preventative measure against data loss due to hard drive failures, stolen devices and even ransomware. You get 10 GB of secure online storage space with your subscription.
- Your personal information has protection both at home and on-the-go with bank-grade encryption from Norton Secure VPN when connecting to any Wi-Fi, even public Wi-Fi.
- Spam Blocking keeps your mailbox free of unwanted, dangerous and fraudulent emails that can expose you to identity theft risks.
- Identity Safe remembers, secures and automatically enters your usernames and passwords on your PC, Android™ and iOS® devices so they cannot be lost or stolen.
- Norton Safe Web alerts you of unsafe websites before you visit them.
- Smart Two-Way Firewall prevents strangers from accessing your home network by blocking incoming traffic determined to be unsafe.
- Antiphishing Technology blocks fraudulent phishing websites created to steal your identity and your money.
- Confidential File Guard password protects the files on your Mac® to keep them safe from prying eyes.
- Email and Instant Message Attachment Monitoringscans Apple Mail and Messages on your Mac for suspicious attachments and other tricks used to steal your identity and your hard-earned money.
- Internet Protection System scours websites and social networking sites you visit on your Mac for suspicious links and content to identify the latest social networking scams.
- Remote Wipe lets you erase the information on your missing Android device, including any data on phone memory cards.
- Remote Lock secures a lost or stolen Android phone or tablet to prevent strangers from using it and seeing anything that’s stored on it.
- Antiphishing Web Protection blocks known fraudulent (phishing) websites to protect your sensitive personal information when you use mobile networks and Wi-Fi connections on your Android device.
- SIM Card Lock instantly locks your Android phone if the SIM card is removed so thieves can’t use it with a different SIM card.
- Contacts Backup and Restore saves contacts from your Android, iPhone® or iPad® so you can easily restore them if they are lost or deleted.
- App Scanning powered by Norton™ Mobile Insight checks your Android apps and app updates for malware and greyware, while helping to protect against potential privacy risks, and lets you get rid of them.
- Call Blocker lets you block calls to your Android phone from specific, anonymous or unknown numbers.